Helping communities through shared calendars based on location, groups and common interests.
WayCal is a free to use calendaring website.
- View and subscribe to existing calendars
- Add your events to someone else's calendar
- Create new calendars for your town, team, friendship group, hobby or pastime
Add your event
Before you can add an event, you need to select a calendar.
Create a new WayCal account
Personalise a calendar, or add a new event or calendar yourself.
Just tell us your email address and a password, then click the tick.
Thank you for Registering
To be sure we have your correct email address, please go to your email inbox and check for an email from WayCal.
Please open your email, and look for a message with the subject "Activate your WayCal account".
Open this email, and click the link to confirm your email address.
Note: You may have to look in your Junk or Spam email folder if you cannot find the email in your inbox.
Remind me of my password
Instead of reminding you, we allow you to reset your password below.
Enter your email address and we will send you a message containing a link to a page where you can reset your password.
Find a Location
Find a new location anywhere in the world and add it to your saved locations list.
1. Search with a postcode, ZIP code or place name:
2. Drag the pin around the map to locate your position more accurately